Information and communications technologies underpin virtually every national security and business transaction in the modern world. Cyberspace operations therefore permeate almost every mission of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, demanding intense focus on the security of cyberspace and related assurance matters. Cyberspace operations and cybersecurity are similarly pervasive in the wide-ranging research IDA conducts. The articles collected in this set of IDA Research Notes describe ways to characterize cyber environments and act effectively within them.
- Cyberspace - The Fifth and Dominant Operational Domain
- Transitioning to Secure Web-Based Standards and Protocols
- Information Assurance Assessments for Fielded Systems During Combatant Command Exercises
- Supplier-Supply Chain Risk Management
- Internet-Derived Targeting: Trends and Technology Forecasting
- Training and Educating the DoD Cybersecurity Workforce