Volume 12, September 29, 2016
- Democracy Delayed in Somalia
- Can the Democratic Republic of the Congo Overcome Its Election Crisis Through Dialogue?
- Can Natural Gas Rescue Mozambique's Economy?
Volume 12, September 22, 2016
- Is ISIS Making Inroads in East Africa?
- Drug Trafficking in Africa: From Transit Zone to Consumer Market?
- The Obstacles to Consolidating Democracy in Gabon are Shared Throughout Region
Volume 12, September 8, 2016
- Status of Boko Haram
- Can the Upcoming CITES Conference Stop Elephant Poaching?
Volume 12, September 1, 2016
- Somali Refugees in Dadaab: There to Stay?
- East African Oil and Gas—The Future is Not Now
- Securing the Virtual Savannah: Global Implications of African Cybercrime
Volume 12, August 25, 2016
- IDA Support to the Threat Reduction in Africa (TRIA) Initiative
- Intervention in South Sudan: Challenges Ahead
- Ethiopian Intifada? Anti-Government Protests Shake the Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Democratic Front
Volume 12, August 18, 2016
- In the Fight Against Boko Haram, What's the Role of the Multi-national Joint Task Force?
- Shifting Allegiances in Zimbabwe's Powerful Security Sector?
- Tanzania: Growing Concern Over Governance Reform
Volume 12, August 11, 2016
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Delayed Elections Spark Political Unrest
- Efforts at Pan-African Integration: New Variations on an Old Theme
Volume 12, August 4, 2016
- Municipal Elections Shake Up South African Politics
- Strangers in a Familiar Land: A Referendum of Invoirte?
Volume 12, July 28, 2016
- Urbanization in Sub-Saharan Africa: Perils and Potential
- Zimbabwe—Difficulties Multiply
- Internal Divisions Aggravate Conflict in South Sudan
- Miscalculating Security: Obstacles to Reliable Data in Sub-Saharan Africa and Their Implications
Volume 12, July 21, 2016
- Liberia: A Model for Security Sector Reform?
- PM Netanyahu's African Pilgrimage: Leveraging the Present to Overcome the Past
- Elections in Zambia: Credibility at Stake
- Unstable Foundations—Constitutional Insecurity and the Crisis in South Sudan