Volume 11, July 14, 2016
- Extrajudicial Killings in Kenya: A Sign of Eroding Rule of Law?
- Fulani Militants in Nigeria: Mischaracterization Obscures Threat and Impedes Response
Volume 11, June 30, 2016
- Niger Delta Avengers: Who are They and What Do They Want?
- Zimbabwe's Economy—The Beginning of Hope?
- Volume 11, May 19, 2016
- Kenya Moves to Close World's Largest Refugee Camp
- ISIS and WMD: Growing Hand in Hand in Kenya?
- Volume 11, May 5, 2016
- Terrorism In West Africa: Is Ghana Next?
- The Islamic State (IS) vs. Morocco: Proactive Policies Limit IS Success
- Volume 11, April 26, 2016
- The Islamic State in Algeria: Limited Success—For Now
- Social Media in Africa—A Gathering Force
- Volume 11, April 7, 2016
- Tunisia Battles The Islamic State—Tactical Win But Strategic Loss?
- Kenya's Political Environment Ahead of 2017 Vote